Hi, my name is Emily, I’m married to Matt and we live in York with our two young children, Sophia and Oscar.
I trained in counselling at university and went on to work part time for my church as the Administrator and currently as the Pastoral Coordinator. I also volunteer for a pregnancy crisis service as an advisor.
I am passionate to see people being all they can be, realising their full potential and being encouraged to live out the plan God has set for them.
Here are my aims behind the heart of this blog:
- to know and love Jesus more
- to be shaped and changed by better self awareness and godly insight
- to be reading God’s word and to hear him speak and guide
- to have a better sense of community built on trust and love
- to be speaking good about, and encouraging one another, not bringing each other down
- to be looking towards wholeness, restoration and freedom from all that holds us back
You are so welcome to join me on this journey and I pray that it can be helpful and encouraging for you x